Tuesday, December 3, 2013

christmas sweets

Fall is over and I've moved on from my pumpkin obsession to all things peppermint!  I LOVE peppermint and chocolate (especially dark chocolate).  We headed to Menchie's tonight after dinner and they had this yummy yogurt flavor!! I'll be frequenting there quite a bit this winter!
 
 
Also on my list of peppermint favorites:
 
Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Cold Stone Creamery Dark Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream
Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark
Hershey's Peppermint Bark Bells 
Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate (with an extra pump of peppermint)
 
Any other things I should try?
 
Advent Day 3 - Zechariah
 
After reading the story of Zechariah, we made him on a plate with a bubble wrap bubble as his mouth because he couldn't speak.  Bryce could really relate to this example because our librarian always tells the kids to catch a bubble in their mouth so they won't talk during story time!  We later popped the bubble. We learned to always believe God's words and know they will come true at their proper time.  Luke 1:20.  

No comments: