Saturday, December 21, 2013

a night with friends

There are so many events I look forward to during the Christmas season.  Thursday night I met up with my fourth grade teacher friends for our annual gift exchange.  It's such a fun night to eat, drink, laugh and have fun!  We typically draw names and shop off each other's wish list.  This year we all brought a gift card and sang the 12 days of Christmas and passed the gift as we said the word Christmas.  It was SO much fun. 
 
 
While I was out with the girls, Jason and the kids met up with some other friends for a Christmas dinner and gift exchange.  The kids were more than thrilled with their gifts!  Anything with deer and camo is a sure bet with Bryce!

 
Emmy got a baby doll that laughs.  Too cute!

 
Christmas memories are my favorite!

No comments: