Saturday, December 21, 2013

our christmas card

Nothing stresses me out more than getting the perfect picture for our Christmas card.  This year we decided to take our own pictures.  We purchased a remote for our camera so we were able to take some family pictures too!  My mom tagged along and stood behind the camera to get the kids to smile!  Here are some of my favorites from our shoot!
 





 
This picture is for MeMa.  Those dimples!




 
Jason had shown me a "beard yourself app" and I told him I thought it would be funny if we did a Duck Dynasty themed Christmas card.  If you know us, this is totally not like me, but Jason was all for it, so we went with it.  Here they were pre-beards (the boys couldn't smile in order to have a good pose for the beards to work)!
 
 
Here they are all bearded up!  My friend, Beth, at Sunshine Ink Studio, did our cards for us this year.  I loved how they turned out!  Thankfully I got them in the mail before the media slammed the Robertson family and people started changing their views on the Duck Dynasty name.  We obviously still support their family!
 
And because I had to have a normal Christmas picture too, we did a double sided card with this sweet picture.

My friend Beth also created this Facebook cover photo for us with our Christmas pictures.  She is adding these to her shop so you should definitely check it out!
 
 
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
 

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

All of these pictures are priceless! You are such a pretty and darling family. Hmm, maybe if you take a family photo of mine we will look pretty and darling too--ha! :)