Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 year in review

As I look back on 2013, I realize how very blessed we were this year.  I know so many people who suffered loss and heartache this year and I pray for a better 2014 for them.  We're also praying for a wonderful 2014 for our family and friends!
 
Highlights from our year:
 
1. Emmy celebrated her 1st birthday.  This little girl has brought so much joy to our lives and we enjoy watching her grow each day!
 
 
2. Bryce started t-ball/baseball.  He did t-ball in the spring.
 
 
Bryce was able to move up to coach pitch in the fall and Jason was the coach.  Bryce had SO much fun!

 
3.  Jason grew a beard.  Thankfully he finally gave in to the fact that he couldn't grow a real beard!

 
4.  We got a new (to us) car.

 
5.  I gave my mom a photo shoot for a 4 generations picture.  These two women are the best role models in my life and I only hope to be as good of a mom to my two kids as my mom is to me!

 
6.  Emmy was diagnosed with a peanut allergy.

 
7.  Bryce started his last year of preschool.  He will be in kindergarten next year.  Tear.

 
8.  Bryce has made some great friends and I've made some new friends as a result! 
 
 
 9.  Jason and I celebrated 10 years of marriage and celebrated in Charleston. All ten years have been fabulous, but this last year has been the best!  I am so lucky to have him by my side and I am so thankful for the father he is to our children and the Godly example he sets for us all.
10.  Bryce made his acting debut this year with two different programs at church.  He seems to do really well with memorizing lines and his shy personality disappears when he's on the stage.  I can't wait to see how this plays out!

 
10.  We kept God at the center of our family and He reminded us of his promise throughout the year.
 

Hope you have found some peace and happiness this year and best wishes for a happy 2014!

No comments: