Bryce loves being on his changing pad. He is very good while he is getting his diaper changed and he loves playing with the toys and looking in the mirror. We have a shelf right above the changing table where we hang the entertainment. I don't know where I got the idea, but I'm glad I did. The toys have really helped encourage hand eye coordination. Enjoy the video!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Bryce sure has changed in 3 months. Here is what he is up to these days:
- He is a great sleeper. We put him to bed between 8 and 9 and he gets up to eat between 3:30 and 5 and then goes back to bed until about 7.
- He loves to eat. He eats every three hours (like clockwork). Thank goodness he understands night time sleep and can let more than 3 hours pass between feedings.
- He loves to smile.
- He doesn't need toys because he has his hands! He loves to hold his hands and eat them!
- He has started wearing a bib because drooling and blowing bubbles (I'm working on getting a picture of this) is his favorite sport.
- His mommy and daddy love listening to him talk. The high pitched squeals of joy are my favorite. I'm patiently waiting for him to laugh.
- He is still wearing 0-3 month clothes and wearing size 1 diapers. He is almost out of both, but I'm not ready to put him in the next size up because that means he is getting bigger and I just love how cute and little he and everything else are/were.
- He can hold his head up on his own.
I'm sure there are things I have missed. This month we will be working on getting him to nap in the crib more and not in our arms (even though we love it, we just don't get much accomplished), enjoying tummy time so he will lift his head up more, and rolling. I'm glad I'll be home more to help him accomplish all this!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
My sweet hubby sent me flowers at work today. Jason knew it was hard for me to go back to work this week after spending 8 wonderful weeks at home with Bryce. This was the perfect way to celebrate the completion of 1 week of work! Thanks Jase!