Tuesday, January 13, 2015

picking up where i left off

The kids did a little fort building on Friday evening.
 
 
I have run out of room on the refrigerator for all of the masterpieces my sweet babies create so I turned to Pinterest for some help.  We gathered supplies on Friday and made this beauty on Saturday.  I couldn't find an old frame I liked so Jason made me one and I painted it and then he added the chicken wire.

 
I don't even want to talk about how much I hate cold weather.  You can find me in this or some variation for the next three months!

 
I had the opportunity to cook a meal for the Ronald McDonald House with some of my MOPs sisters on Saturday night.  We had a great time and even went out to dinner afterwards. 

 
We walked down the street and watched football with our neighbors on Sunday afternoon.  Jason looks pretty special in his homemade shirt!

 
Our friend Ingrid painted this picture for Bryce.  He sure loves his monster trucks!  He and Jason have already made plans to go to Monster Jam next month!

 
I found this yummy snack at the store the other day and needed to share it!

 
Bryce's school started their "One school, one book" program today and had a fun assembly to introduce the book, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  It was really cute and Emmy enjoyed being a kindergartener for a few minutes!

 
Bryce's sweet teacher sent me and Barbara this picture today of our sweet boys. 

 
Lastly, Bryce is participating in Jump Rope for Heart at school this year to support the American Heart Association.  If you would like to donate in support of Bryce, you can click HERE.  He is not far from his goal!  Thanks in advance.

No comments: