Friday, January 30, 2015

a great report card

Bryce got his second report card today and it was PERFECT!!  He loves school and he's doing so well.  Jason asked him what he thought he should get for a treat for a great report and he immediately said "ice cream".  We have been out for ice cream SO much recently so I suggested a toy and he was all over that idea!  He chose Legos, of course!
 
 
Bryce has mastered all concepts assessed this nine weeks!!

 
He's also succeeding in all areas as well as above grade level in reading.  I'm so excited about his reading.  I did not enjoy reading as a child and it was my least favorite subject to teach, but it's so important and I'm so glad he's doing so well.

 
We love his teacher too and we're so glad she loves him as much as we do!

 
Great job, Bryceman!

No comments: