Wednesday, January 14, 2015

our first snow day of 2015

We got a layer of ice last night and schools were closed today.  I was fine with ice as opposed to snow because that meant we didn't have to go out in play in it.  Or so I thought!  When these two see the trampoline covered in white, they want to jump.  So, being the nice mom that I am, I bundled us all up and we headed out to jump.
 
 
There was some jumping, but mostly sliding and falling.  They loved it!

 
I took this video because Emmy was laughing so much, but I don't know if you can hear her, but you can get a good feel for how slippery it was!!

 
Once Emmy was done on the trampoline, she headed to the swing and then they both ended their outside time going down the slide!  That was a fast ride!
 
 
We came in around lunch time so the kids requested hot chocolate and oatmeal for lunch!

 
It was a pajama kind of day today!

 
I enjoyed a nice steaming hot cup of hot chocolate too!

 
Bryce has a delay tomorrow, so hopefully everything will start to melt away!

No comments: