Wednesday, January 28, 2015

another snow day

We had friends coming over last night so I needed to get the playroom picked up so it could actually be played in.  The kids used to be really good about cleaning up after themselves, but I'm kind of lazy when we're done playing and don't always require them to clean up.  But it was definitely time to clean up!
 
 
Bryce is very into crafting right now so there are always paper scraps, scissors and glue laying out on the floor.

 
I only managed to part with a few things, but with a little rearranging, I was able to create Bryce an art station that will hopefully eliminate such a mess on the floor.

 
It snowed yesterday (not enough to even to play in at our house) and Bryce was home from school.  This made cleaning a bit harder because the kids were pulling things out as fast as I put them away.  It took me all day, but it's so nice when it's clean!

 
The kids are pretty excited about their birthday's coming up next month.  Bryce is looking forward to the birthday hat he will get to wear at school on his birthday, so he and Emmy made their own to wear at home!

 
I told Emmy she didn't have to take a nap yesterday, but clearly she still needs one.  She fell asleep playing in the hall with a ring pop in her mouth.  When I found her, she had a puddle of pink drool under her cheek.

 
She's currently in her bed taking a real nap today!

No comments: