Thursday, January 22, 2015

hibernation mode

It's a good thing I didn't make any resolutions to be a better blogger or photographer this year.  My picture taking has been severely lacking as well as my blogging!  I may have mentioned it a few times, but I am NOT a cold weather person.  I don't like winter clothes.  I'm so uncomfortable in layers.  I'm lazy when I'm cold.  I eat when I'm cold.  And the list goes on!!  But here I am just to pop in for a minute!

 
Last Sunday night the kids spent the night at Jason's parent's house since Monday was a holiday so we enjoyed an evening of football watching with our neighbors.  Jason won "neighbor of the year" when he showed up at their house with a selfie stick that their daughter had been searching all over for.  Clearly, it was a big hit!

 
I've really enjoyed getting to know Courtney and hanging out with her family. 

 
Bryce's school is doing a school wide book club (one school, one book) and they are reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  Each day they have a trivia question about the book.  Bryce won on Friday, but we picked him up from school early so he didn't get to claim his prize until Tuesday.  It was worth the wait!  I sent in his picture and he made the website the school made for the book club.  You can check it out HERE.
 
 
Tuesday was a special day for someone else in the Whitlock house.  It was Macy's 9th birthday.  Jason captured this picture of our sweet girl and her silly ears on her birthday. 
 
 
Bryce drew a picture of Macy today and he totally nailed the ears, ha!
 
 
 
Here's a little throwback to the day we brought her home. 
 
 
She didn't even weigh two pounds!

 
TG(tomorrow)IF!!

No comments: