Monday, December 31, 2012

the best of 2012

1.  Emmy


Emmy has been the perfect addition to our family.  Having a little girl is just so much fun.  She is just so sweet and cuddly and I enjoy our one on one time together.  Bryce is the best big brother and adjusted so well to his little sister!

2. Disney World


I was nervous about a plane trip and a big vacation with a 3 year old and a 5 five month old, but it went smoothly and great memories were made.  Bryce can't wait to go back!  I keep telling him Emmy has to be old enough to remember it next time.

3. Jason and I turned 30


We celebrated with close friends!
30 year old parties look a lot different than 21st birthdays!



















I think I may have had a mini mid-life crisis over this big event, but it's still worth documenting!

4. Annual beach trip


Our summers would not be complete without a relaxing trip to the beach.  Once Emmy is older, I  may be able to use the term relaxing to describe a beach trip!

5. I stopped working to be a SAHM

 


With Emmy's birth and different child care needs, staying at home was the perfect solution to our child care needs and my sadness of missing my babies while I worked.  It was very hard to say goodbye to my career and my good friends, and I have to admit, I am still adjusting, but I know it was the right choice for our family.



No comments: