Thursday, December 6, 2012

10 months

Emmy girl is 10 months old today!
 
 
You continue to be such a sweet, happy, easy baby! 
 
No doctor visit this month, but I tried weighing you the other day and you're about 16 pounds.  You are growing out of your 9 month clothes and I'm starting to add the 12 month clothes in.  You wear a size 3 diaper and a size 2-3 shoe. 

 
You.love.to.eat!  If your tray is empty, you bang on it and let me know you want more!  You're starting to sign for "more".  You typically eat jar oatmeal or cereal for breakfast (that's the only jar food you're on).  It took me so long to get you to like oatmeal, I feel like we need to make up for lost time!  At lunch you eat yogurt, bagels, and fruit.  You love blueberries, kiwi, and bananas.  You snack on cheerios throughout the day and we are experimenting with sweet potatoes, peas, carrots and green beans at dinner.  You loved turkey and macaroni and cheese at Thanksgiving.

 
You are a speedy little crawler, you like to climb, and you cruise along furniture.  You have no interest in standing on your own.  Whenever I try to stand you up and let go, you immediately sit down!
 
I've been trying to teach you the cow and elephant sounds.  Sometimes you get them right.
 
You have learned to clap your hands, play peek-a-boo, and are attempting to wave.
 
You love music and when you hear it you either wave your arms in the air or bounce up and down.  So cute!

 
We switched you to a big girl car seat because I got tired of dealing with the carrier.  I think you like your new seat.  You love to pick out a toy in the toy box in the car before getting buckled in, just like your brother.

 
You still have just 2 teeth.  You continue to have the same daily routine and you are a great sleeper at night!  You still take two naps a day.

 
I notice a lot of similarities between you and Bryce at this age!
 
 
B-man at 10 months.
 

No comments: