Tuesday, January 1, 2013

resolutions for 2013

I'm not really big on making resolutions for the new year because I typically don't stick to them.  I'm always with the other millions of people who resolve to lose weight in the new year.  I think all but about 3 of my adult years (2 because I was pregnant on January 1 and losing weight just wasn't an option) I resolved to losing weight. 
 
This year I'm telling myself that I want to be healthier in 2013.  I'm not putting a number on weight loss, but just setting a goal to eat healthier and be more active again (ie. pick up the weights that have been collecting dust for a few months and do a little more cardio).  If I do these things, I know a will shed a few pounds! 
 
However, in my attempt to be healthier, I have set one resolution for myself and that is to kick my diet coke obsession!  I honestly don't drink it on a daily basis, nor do I buy it at the store very often, but I do indulge whenever I have the chance.  I love it SO much, but I know it's just not good for me.  I've never been one to drink regular sodas because it's not worth the calories to me, so hopefully by the end of the year, I will be drinking just water and the occasional glass of milk and orange juice! 
 
 
Happy New Year
 




No comments: