Sunday, January 6, 2013

11 months

Look who's 11 months old today!


Emmy girl you are the sweetest, most loving little girl a mama could ask for.  My favorite thing is when I tell you to love on something and you hold it close and lay your head on it.  You'll be crawling around playing and just lay your head down on things and it is just so sweet.  You've starting giving kisses again and once you start, you don't stop!  I love you more and more each day.  I can't believe you will be a year old in just one month! 


You have mastered the wave and you wave on command or whenever you want.  You're so cute when we're shopping and you just start waving at whoever is looking at you.

You still aren't saying many words, but I was able to get you to say ma ma, da da, and bye bye the other day. 

You are a fast crawler and you can cruise around furniture like a champ.  You don't really like to stand on your own.  If I let go of you, you plop to the ground.  There have been a few times when you let go of something (not realizing it) and stand on your own for a few seconds.  Your balance is getting better because you sit in the squatting position for long periods of time without falling down.


You started pulling your headband bows out of your hair so I've been using real bows on the small patch of hair on the back of your head.  However, you've started pulling those out too!

You have transitioned out of 9 month clothes and are wearing 9-12 month and 12 month clothes.  I have no idea what size shoe you wear.  I think about a 3, but every shoe is different. 

You wear a size 3 diaper.


I will be interested to see how much you weigh  next month.  You are on all formula now and I think you've actually gained a little more weight that you had been. 

We still aren't sure what color eyes you have.  We're leaning more toward hazel.

You just had one more tooth (on the top) pop through so you are up to 3, but another top tooth (neither of your front two) is about to come through.  You are such a good teether!

I am amazed at how different you are from Bryce at this age.  The biggest similarity between the two of you is your sweet and happy nature.  



Bryce at 11 months

No comments: