Thursday, January 17, 2013

Life through my iPhone

I finally broke down and spent a little of my Christmas money on a new phone cover. I really wanted a fun monogrammed one, but just wasn't sure about the quality of the cases from online pictures and they are a bit pricey. I'm excited about this fun chevron print though!

 
Bryce has had a horrible cough for the past week, but it doesn't seem like anything more than a cold. I try to get him to be still and less active, but the boy is full of energy and won't sit still, not even for cartoons!

 
These too just love each other so much!

 
We were out shopping the other night and came across this deal that was too good to pass up!  Three hats, 6 cents!

We sang this song in church last week and I just love it! I could listen to it over and over.

 
Emmy had her first donut the other day. After Jason posted the picture on Facebook, we were reminded that in this donut loving, bakery owning family, this may not have been her first donut after all, ha!

Stay tuned for our first 2013 snow pictures.  We have been holding on to the "perfect" carrot for a snowman nose.  Bryce can't wait to get out and play in the snow tomorrow.

No comments: