Wednesday, January 2, 2013

back to normal

Jason headed back to work today after being off since before Christmas.  We were sad to see him go, but we had a full day of things planned today.  We finally went to the grocery store for a real grocery trip since it's been a while.  Then we were off to Bryce's last gymnastics class (this was a make up) and then we headed across the street to a cupcake bakery.  Each week when we leave gymnastics, Bryce asks "when are we going to get a cupcake?"  Today was the day!  He got chocolate, can you tell??  I also gave him a haircut today!

 
I often find Emmy in Bryce's bean bag chair.  She made her way into Bryce's room today after I gave the kids a bath and this is how I found her!  

 
My mom went to the Dillard's New Years Day sale yesterday and scored big on Christmas outfits for Emmy next year.  These outfits are just adorable.  She also got a red velvet Mrs. Claus dress, two fun outfits she can wear now, and a dress I'm hoping will fit her first birthday party theme perfectly!


I am loving this oh so comfy and cute North Face hoodie Jason's parents gave me for Christmas. I have literally been living in it since Christmas!


Happy Wednesday friends!
 


No comments: