Saturday, June 23, 2012

party time


Jason's birthday celebration continued today.  I threw him a party tonight and we had a great time.  I always have good intentions of getting pictures of all the families/guests, but I always fail.  However, I did manage to get a few shots of all the babies!


We have stayed close with our high school friends through the years.  Some have moved away, but most are still in the area.  I had hoped to have a small reunion, but not everyone was able to make it.  Here are Zach (Avery), Justin (Avery), Jonathan (Julia) and Jason (Emmy).  These sweet girls have their daddy's wrapped around their little fingers. 


The moms had to get in on the photo taking too! 
Kate (Julia), Renee (Avery), Me (Emmy), Beth (Avery), Liz (Maggie)


Bryce was there with his friends Charlie and Aiden. 

No comments: