Saturday, July 28, 2012

my 30th birthday


So turning 30 isn't that bad, but the months and days leading up to it had me dreading the day!  We had a fun day taking Bryce to birthday parties for his friends, but then we headed out with friends tonight.  I haven't been clothes shopping since before Emmy was born (and those were maternity) so I enjoyed buying a new dress and dressing up for a night out!  And my hubby surprised me with a Coach purse!


My friend Kathryn and I have celebrated most of my birthdays together!


We didn't manage to take pictures at dinner (The Water Grill), but we did snap a few at a new frozen yogurt shop (Yapple) during dessert. 


It was so fun to go out with friends and enjoy a meal without cutting up food and entertaining or calming kids.  Don't get me wrong, I cherish my time with the kids, but adult time is very important! 


It was a great night out and I'm so lucky to have such an amazing husband and friends to celebrate with!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That dress is adorable, and I love your purse!

The Dalton Gang

Anonymous said...

Love the dress, where did you get it? Don't forget to show us your new purse!!!!