Friday, July 27, 2012

a look back

In honor of my 30th birthday tomorrow, I thought it would be fun to take a walk down memory lane and look at birthdays past.  I can't get over how my hair, weight, and my style of clothes have changed so much over the years!


29 - poor picture quality, but you get the point.  I was 12 weeks pregnant with Emmy.


28 - I can't get over how young and babyish Bryce looked!  He was almost one and a half.


27 - I had gone back to my natural hair color because our well water was affecting my highlights.  Bryce was also 5 months old and I hadn't attempted to lose a pound of baby weight yet!


25 - I'm not sure what happened to 26, but I had dark hair again and I was 2 months pregnant with Bryce.  I think my 25th birthday was the last time I went "out" to celebrate my birthday.  Oh how having kids has changed me.  Maybe we'll go out this year for 30!


24 - I think I look so young here.


23 - we were in Hilton Head for a friend's wedding. 

21 - I couldn't find 22 so I stopped here.  This is just 5 days before our wedding.  We were so young! 

No comments: