Saturday, July 7, 2012

randoms

I feel like I have been a blog slacker this past week.  I have had pictures on my little camera, my big camera, and my iphone and I've just been too lazy to upload them and organize them.  I tried going through them all yesterday so I could show that we have been around and pretty busy at that!


Friday we went to Chuck E Cheese with Kelly and her kids.  Bryce wanted to ride the swing with his last token.  It kind of surprised me that he would wanted to do that!


Thursday we went bowling with Kelly and her kids.  Bryce had a ball (no pun intended, haha).


He enjoyed watching while waiting for his turn.


Emmy took a good nap while we bowled.


Kelly found a great deal through AMF bowling.  You can go online and register your kids and they can bowl 2 games for free EVERY day during the summer.  You just have to pay for shoe rental.  Bryce's feet are too small for their shoes, so he didn't even need them.  We also had a sock debacle, but we'll probably get the shoes next time just because they are so cool, ha!


Tuesday night we went and watched fireworks.  Bryce is scared to death of fireworks and we really wanted to get him over this fear.  Sunglasses and ear phones did the trick.  He loved it!


This picture is out of order and I'm not sure where it came from, but Bryce just cracks me up.  He was a cowboy, baseball player, guitar player, with his camo crocs and deer call.  A "jack of all trades" kind of kid.


Back to the fireworks.  Emmy girl was great.  She didn't mind being out hours past her bedtime and she watched the fireworks for a bit and then fell asleep!


When Bryce was younger, we had an inflatable pool for all these plastic balls.  After the second pool popped, we decided he was too big and too rough so we never bought another one.  Well he found the balls in the playroom closet the other day and insisted we get a new pool.  We decided that Emmy would enjoy it soon so we got one.  It's a bit smaller than the one we used to have, but it will do the trick!

So there you have it.  A rewind of our week through all the pictures I took each day in hopes of having a post a day.  At least I tried!

No comments: