Monday, July 16, 2012

Disney World - Day 2 - Sea World

We headed to Sea World on Thursday to see Shamu.  I was surprised that they really didn't play up the name Shamu.  We watched the whale show, but there was never a mention of Shamu.  Bryce enjoyed this because there were no characters to scare him and he loves animals!  I was sad when I realized how few pictures I took at Sea World.



Bryce gave me the caption for this next picture.  "Watching the DaDas feed the sting rays".  I also remember doing this on my first visit to Disney World.


Some of our highlights from Sea World were feeding the sting rays, watching the dolphin feeding, the whale show, and a sea lion show.  Emmy and I stayed cool while everyone else saw the sharks.  


The highlight of Sea World was when Bryce got to ride his first roller coaster.  I of course don't have a picture of it, but we have his pink bracelet to show that he was tall enough!.  He had on a hat and Jason may have told him to stand on his tip toes, but he made it!  He loved the ride!


We had so much fun at Sea World that we went back a second day.  Stay tuned for more!

No comments: