Tuesday, December 16, 2014

it's the most wonderful time of the year

I've been hearing about and seeing pictures of a new light show at our local fairgrounds.  I knew we had to try it out.  Tonight after dinner we hit up Chick Fil A for milkshakes and cookies and went for a drive through light show!
 
 
The lights were programmed to music and it was lots of fun.

 
Emmy was out of her seat looking and dancing the whole time!

 
This was one of my favorite parts.  There was another similar light tunnel that went over the car and we enjoyed looking at it through the sunroof. 
 
 
Both kids eventually made their way up to the front seat with me!  Love these babies!
 
 
We went inside the Santa village after the lights.  The kids enjoyed a little time on the inflatables. 

 
Merry Christmas from Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

 
Once we were all done, we let Bryce do the last inflatable which was "Bernoulli baseball" in Jason's words/world, ha!  Bryce would have done this all night.  Might be an idea for a rental for his birthday party this year!
 
 
I don't like cold weather, but I sure do love December and all the fun it brings!

No comments: