Wednesday, December 10, 2014

getting crafty

I'm not creative or crafty, but I wish I were!  I've been pinteresting this week and luckily, other people are crafty and they share their work.  I found this fun idea and free printable while looking for a gift for Bryce's bus driver for Christmas.
 
via http://www.thecreativemom.com/bus-driver-gifts-free-printable/
 
I think it turned out great and I even found the hand warmers in the dollar spot at Target.

 
Last year I found a fun idea on Pinterest for our mailman and wanted to do something different this year.

via http://1canoe2.com/blog/2014/01/people-who-make-the-world-go-round-the-mailman/
 
I like how this one turned out too!

 
I volunteered to help with some teacher appreciation gifts for Bryce's school throughout the year and today I put together these fun treats with the help of my friend Beth and her etsy shop SunshineInkStudio and Jason's family bakery!

 
Last year I planned a ladies' paint night for my church so I decided to do it again this year.  I thought this painting looked like fun!

 
I had really hoped we would be able to stencil the picture on the canvas before, but not so much!  Mine didn't turn out horribly, but it's not great!

 
We had a much smaller turnout this year, but it was still a great time!

 

No comments: