Saturday, February 27, 2010

tag

My friend, Kathryn, over at The Preppy RN (in training) included me in a photo tag. I decided to play along when I realized the photo I had to use was a great one with a great story!

Here are the rules:

Open your first photo folder

Scroll to the 10th photo

Post the photo (no cheating) and the story behind it

Here is my photo:

Three Generations
This picture is from November, 2008. I had found some really cute three generations picture frames and thought they would be great gifts for Christmas that year. My mom knew about the frames, but my Nanny did not. I had to get Mama and Nanny dressed in color coordinating outfits for the picture without Nanny catching on. The outfits and picture were a success and Nanny loved the frame!

Now, I tag:


Have fun! I'm off to finish preparing for Bryce's 1st birthday party today!

No comments: