Tuesday, October 29, 2013

these are the days

We haven't been to the Children's Museum in a while so I decided to take the kids today.  Her pretty blonde hair is getting long!
 
 
She's totally sporting a mullet though (business in the front, party in the back).  Her hair in the front just won't fill in!  She has mastered the "cheese" face
 
 
Bryce made himself right at home in the "sand" box.  I'm not sure what they call that stuff, but it's way better than actual sand.  I still think I'm a fan of corn over it all though! 

 
We went the Short Pump location today because it's much easier for me to take both kids there by myself.  I was pleased to see that they had changed a lot of the exhibits. 

 
The grocery store is always a favorite at the downtown location too!  They had a cute diner and a racecar, but Emmy the blur wouldn't hold still long enough for any of the pictures.

 
There is a fun candy store right down from the museum.  The kids have come to expect a stop by there after the museum.  Fine by me!

 
Tuesdays and Thursdays are my favorite days because Bryce is home with us all day.  It's starting to sink in that he's going to be in kindergarten next year.  I am so thankful to have this time with him now that I'm staying home.

No comments: