Wednesday, October 16, 2013

guess what day it is......

It's been a long time since I've posted about regular happenings around here.  It seems like I've only taken my camera out for big events so tonight I wanted to remedy that.  Emmy is forever taking her shoes and socks off in the car.  She enjoys putting her socks on her hand and then saying "hello" over and over again like it's a puppet.  This has prompted Bryce to ask me a million times if we can make our own real sock puppets.  Well tonight was the night! 
 

 
Emmy started to make her own puppet, but she went about being the girly girl that she is and loved on her baby and put on her play "lipstick".

 
Yep, this is why I've been sticking to posed pictures with a purpose, ha!

 
And alas, it was time to bathe these kids for the first time since we've been home!  Don't judge! 


 
It's hump day, woot woot!!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

Your puppet is awesome Bryce! I bet Emmy will love all the shows you will put on for her now!