Sunday, October 27, 2013

a busy saturday

We skipped fall and hopped right into winter this weekend.  There was frost on the ground when we got up Saturday, but that didn't stop us from bundling up and heading out for a fun filled day. 
 
 
Our first stop was to a local park to celebrate our friend Avery's 2nd birthday.  The only picture I got of Emmy and the birthday girl.

 
Emmy would do anything to swing all day long.  I'm not sure if this swing doubled as a baby and handicap swing or not, but Emmy was a little small for it.  The only other swings were for big kids and she can't handle those yet!

 
Bryce enjoyed the slides because he went super fast since he was wearing his baseball uniform.  We headed to his baseball game straight from the party.

 
We had to leave in the middle of the party to get to baseball, so the kids had to take their cupcakes for the road.  They must have been good because Bryce had already eaten his by the time I got my camera out!

 
I'm so sad I don't have any baseball pictures to share.  Jason is the coach and I'm the team mom so that leaves little time for picture taking.  Next week is our last game so I guess I better get on it!  We left the kids in Nana's hands at the game and hurried home to get ready for a wedding.

 
Jason's aunt got married last night and Jason's dad officiated.  It was a great family affair!

 
Something about food and drinks at a wedding.  Always better than at home!

 
Jason's cousin did the cake!  If you're in the Mechanicsville area and you need a cake or other pastries, Williams Bakery is the place to go!

No comments: