Friday, October 11, 2013

5 on friday

I'm finally back for a fun 5 on Friday.  I've been so busy with life and just haven't had time to get caught up on emails, pictures, blog posts, etc.  We've had lots of cold, rainy weather this week so we've been at home with more down time so I was able to get caught up.  Such a great feeling!! 
 
 
 ONE
 
Like I said, it's been rainy here.  I can't help but want a new pair of boots.  I have a pair of cheap rain boots, but I'd really like a pair of Hunter rain boots.  Of course, I have no idea what color I would choose or how I would ever justify spending the money on them, but how could your gloomy, rainy day not be bright and sunny with these beauties?!?
 
TWO
 
While I'm on boots, I'd really like a pair of grey boots this year.  I wear the heck out of my brown boots, but I really think a grey pair would add so much more variety to my wardrobe.  These aren't the particular pair I would want, just a starting off point! 

 
THREE
 
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I love me some hot chocolate.  I'm too lazy to go to Starbucks very often because it's not worth it to me to get both kids out of the car and go in, and we don't have a drive through Starbucks close enough to justify going!  So, the next best thing are these packets from the store.  Once winter rolls around, I have to go in to Starbucks for the peppermint hot chocolate because the packets of that just aren't the same.

 
FOUR
 
We're headed to Charleston today for our 10 year anniversary trip and I'm so excited.  I'm going to miss the kiddos, but I'm really looking forward to some time with Jason.  I've been compiling recommendations for months, but that's about it.  I got concerned and I'm worried we're going to need reservations to restaurants.  I kind of wanted to wait and see the places and make a decision, but we'll see what happens.


 
FIVE
 
Milk Duds are my most FAVORITE candy on the planet.  I bought some of the Halloween snack size candies the other day thinking I wouldn't eat as many since they are individually packaged.  WRONG.  I bought them on Monday and they were gone by Wednesday.  And I wonder why I can't get down to my pre-pregnancy weight.  Eating in Charleston isn't going to help that much either!

 
Happy Friday Y'all.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Have fun in Charleston! You will love it, and I know you won't need reservations for most of the restaurants (just the fancy ones). It probably won't be too hard to get into most of them this time of year anyway.

elise @ cheers y'all said...

yay! found you on the linkup, and now i'm a new follower! :) :)

i LOVE charleston. what a fun trip. 10 years is much to celebrate...hooray!

it was rainy and ewwie all week here too...i think i'm going to be adding hunter boots to my christmas list.

happy friday!!