Sunday, August 3, 2014

32

I'm enjoying spreading my birthday out over about a two week time period!  I went out to dinner with a good friend before our vacation (which I posted about) and then we went out to dinner with my family the day before vacation.  I actually convinced the kids to dress up, so I insisted on getting a picture!
My mom took the kids to Target one day to pick out gifts for me.  I loved everything they chose and I must admit, they know me pretty well (you can't go wrong with polka dots, chevron and Nutella)!

 
My mom has this juice/drink carafe that I LOVE so I asked for one of my own.  She delivered and I love it! 

 
We were at the beach on my actual birthday so I insisted on a birthday beach selfie!

 
I even sprung for fun drinks for the kids to help me celebrate!

 
Jason's mom made a cake for dessert.  Bryce's cheeks crack me up in this picture.

 
I already posted about this as well, but I love this towel and clips I got from my friend Donna.  It kept me nice and warm on the chilly days at the beach!

 
I have one more birthday celebration planned tomorrow night with a few girlfriends.  I love stretching a birthday out!  So fun! 

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

Happy 32! So glad you were spoiled like crazy this year for your special day.