Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Emmy is 2 1/2

A few things about our 2 1/2 year old girl.
 
Height: 33 1/4 inches (3rd-5th percentile)
Weight: 25 pounds (10th percentile)
 
 
Emmy is the sweetest little thing.  She adds more and more words to her growing vocabulary everyday.  She speaks in full sentences and we can understand her most of the time!  Her voice is so sweet and I wish I was better about videoing her so I can save that sweet voice forever.  My favorite thing she says right now is, "Hey, what".  Whenever she starts a conversation with you she says, "Hey, what".  I think it's supposed to mean "guess, what" or "you know what". 

 
She has a little sass to her, but for the most part she's easy to handle.  She loves Macy and she and Bryce play really well together most of the time!  She's not a fan of bows, but I get my way most of the time.  Socks and shoes are her favorite except nothing she ever pairs together matches, but insists on wearing out of the house even after I give her ten different options.  Oh well!
 
 
This picture came across my time hop today and I just melted.  This was on my favorite pictures I ever took of Emmy.  I'm not great with our SLR and editing, but I thought I did a pretty good job with this one.  I was glad to see it this morning!
 
 
And how about THIS sweet boy at 2 1/2?!?

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

Happy Half-Birthday Emmy! So glad that you are sharing that sweet girl with the rest of us :) What a precious gift she is indeed.