Monday, April 14, 2014

the start of spring break

I'm a routine kind of girl, but something about spring break makes me so excited to throw out the schedule and just "be"!  We have NOTHING planned this week other than a play date for Emmy on Thursday morning.  We can do whatever we want, whenever we want, and I am so excited.
 
 
I got up early before the kids to get some painting done and then the kids just played around the house while I did some organizing and such.  They were so excited when MeMa called and invited them to play putt putt.  They went out to lunch and did a little shopping afterwards and then spent the afternoon at her house.  They had a blast. 

 
Nanny took us out to dinner and dessert tonight.  It was the perfect ending to the first day of spring break!

No comments: