Saturday, April 12, 2014

egg hunt fun

We had a day full of egg hunts today!  Our first stop was the annual Resurrection Egg Hunt at our church.  Jason's parents brought baby chicks and ducks for the kids to see/hold while they waited for the hunt to start.  I'm so impressed that Bryce was so willing to hold the duck!
 
 
I was not surprised that Emmy kept her distance.


She did however surprise me when she decided to kiss the chick.
 
 
Oh yeah, we did hunt eggs while we were there, but this is the only picture I got, ha!
 
 
After church, we headed to another egg hunt that our friends and their parents host each year. 

 
Somehow I managed to only get pictures of Emmy hunting eggs.  I guess it's because Bryce knows how to count and he could stop after he had his allotted amount of eggs!
 
 
I think we were only missing two kids in this picture.
 
 
This was such a fun party.  The scenery was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the weather was perfect.  The kids enjoyed hunting the eggs, getting their faces painted, and making candy necklaces.    

Such a fun day with my little family and friends!
 
 

1 comment:

Niki said...

I LOVE LOVE your top!! Where did you get it?