Thursday, May 23, 2013

last day of school

Today was Bryce's last day of school.
 
 
Such a handsome boy! 
 
 
I love a split screen comparison.  What a difference 8 months makes!

He looks more excited on his last day than his first. There were quite a few nerves that first day

Goodbye until next year.  He'll be at the same school next year with, hopefully, the same teachers.
 
 
I had to include this picture.  I have the American flag out for Memorial Day.  As soon as he stood by the flag, he put his hand on his heart.  Precious.  I finally convinced him he could put it down for the pictures!
 
 
He has a bridging ceremony at school tonight and a picnic at school tomorrow and then it's officially summer vacation!

2 comments:

Shipley Mommy said...

I love the dated papers! What a great idea! I too am working on the first and last day comparison--they gew up so much in one year!

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin