Thursday, May 9, 2013

I want one

I have been wanting a wreath for our front door that I can use throughout the year.  I have a wreath for the fall and Christmas, but nothing for the rest of the year.  I found this wreath over on Sandi's blog and I just fell in love. 
 
 
I immediately started searching Etsy for something similar because let's face it, I don't have the DIY skills to even attempt my own.  I really like this wreath from bopsidoodle

 
I also really love the wooden letter on this one from Boa and Boo.  I'm thinking the letter would look cute in a turquoise or magenta (like Sandi's bow) to add a pop of color.  What do you think?

 
Now I just have to convince myself to spend the money!

2 comments:

Life is Sweet : The McClain Family said...

aww i wish Jamey lived closer to you, she would LOVE to make you one :)Love the new blog look too!

Melissa said...

These are cute. I wonder if we could figure out how to make them.