Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy valentine's day

Jason doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day (typical male), but I do.  I just love an excuse to do fun festive things.  Bryce even enjoyed making and delivering his Valentine's!  I think Valentine's Day is fun with kids because you get to show them you love them in a different way than you show them on a typical day!  This year was a Cars the movie themed V-day.  Bryce has a ton of the cars, a game, and a pillow pet, but we never know what to call them because we have never seen the movie.  We decided to get him the Cars DVD.  We also got him a Cars card, stickers, and box of candy.    He loved it!


My littlest Valentine!  She was really not interested in having her picture taken.


I enjoyed spending the day with my two Valentine's!  We went to Chuck E Cheese with Chase and Taylor and had lunch at Chick Fil A.  I think it was a special day for Bryce.  I'm hoping to go to Sweet Frog tonight for some red velvet cake frozen yogurt....Happy Valentine's Day to me!  Hope you had a special day!

No comments: