Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bryce meets his little sister

It was very important to me that we made Bryce's first visit with Emmy as special as possible.  I think we succeeded!  Bryce got right up in the bed with us when he got to our room.  He was very excited about meeting Emmy for the first time.  Jason picked out and bought Bryce the shirt he was wearing.  Too cute!


Whenever a baby is born, they push a button that plays a song throughout the hospital.  Turns out, the button hadn't been pushed after Emmy was born so when they went to do it, I asked if we could wait until Bryce got there so he could do it.  He really enjoyed it and even talked about it the next day!


Don't they look proud!  Check out my cute wreath a good friend of mine made.  She is a nurse at the hospital and she made a special trip in that day to be with us (she gave Emmy her first bath)!


I think it was love at first sight!  He sang "Happy Birthday" to her and it was the sweetest thing.


DaDa and his babies.


Bryce loves to give Emmy kisses!


MaMa and her babies!


Bryce has adjusted really well to having a baby at home.  I wasn't sure how it would go, but I couldn't ask for more.  He doesn't get upset when he goes down for a nap or bed.  I thought for sure he would ask about Emmy and want to be up with her, but he is fallen right back into our schedule.  I can't wait to watch their relationship grow as they get older!

No comments: