Friday, February 3, 2012

15 years

Fifteen years ago today, as freshman in high school, Jason and I started "going out".  I decided to remember the day with this lovely picture (taken from our senior yearbook.....senior superlatives) that my principal just recently plastered all over my school. 

Even as freshman, I can remember us talking about "when we got married".  I guess we knew from the beginning that we were meant to be!  To say that we have grown up together, is an understatement.  We have seen each other at our most immature moments and our most "grown up" moments.  I can literally say we have experienced everything together!  I cannot imagine how different my life would have been had it not been for Jason.  I thank God everyday for bringing Jason into my life.  Jason has taught me so much and he takes great care of me.  I feel like our dating anniversary is just as important as our wedding anniversary.  We've been together longer than we haven't been together.   

No comments: