Tuesday, December 13, 2011

random Christmas things

I am so thankful that Bryce goes to Kelly's house each day while I'm at work and that he can still do fun, family, holiday things. Last week he helped Chase and Taylor make a gingerbread house. I would love to do this with him, but it makes me happy to think that he got a chance to do it in case we don't get around to it!


This week the kids made Christmas ornaments at Kelly's house!  Bryce was very proud of his candy cane ornament because he painted it with Hokie colors all by himself.  That's my boy!


I just had to add this last picture.  One of my students gave me this card today.  It really made me laugh that a fourth grader totally understands the times and the "politically correct" world we live in.


We have a decoration in the kitchen that says, "We still say Merry Christmas"!

No comments: