Wednesday, December 7, 2011

31 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 31 weeks. 
Here is a link to when I had nine weeks to go with Bryce.  Let's just say pregnancy was much better to me the second go round!  Not even sure why I'm digging this picture back out, ugh!
Maternity clothes: Mostly everything. 
Gender: Girl. 
Movement: She is quite an active little girl.  The kicks and movements are getting more painful. 
Sleep: Can't complain.
Cravings: EVERYTHING! 
Symptoms: Hungry.ALL.the.time!
Total weight gain: I only gained about .2 pounds this week.  So to be exact.....I've gained 16.2 pounds.  I had gained 30 pounds at this point when I was pregnant with Bryce.
What I miss: My skinny jeans/pants.  I really wanted to wear them today with my rain boots since it was such a yucky day, but I can't button them!  Luckily, my thighs still fit in them.  I do the "thigh" test every now and then to see how well I'm doing.  After Bryce was born it took me over a year to get a leg in my regular jeans. 
Best moment of the week: Enjoying the Christmas parade with Bryce on Sunday.  I'm loving seeing Bryce's excitement this Christmas!
What I'm looking forward to: I'm getting my haircut on Friday.  Way over due.....like 2 months.  Yikes!

No comments: