Wednesday, December 21, 2011

33 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 33 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Just about everything.  Hoping I can make it through without buying anything else.
Gender: Girl.  I think we have just about decided on a name, but we are nervous to make it final, just in case!
Movement: So active.  I really do think she is laying sideways in my belly.  I feel like when she stretches out I have a head poking out one side and a foot out the other!
Sleep: Sleeping like a baby!  No complaints!
Cravings: Nothing really.  Just trying not to devour all the Christmas goodies that have made their way into the house!
Symptoms: Just really tired by the end of the day.
Total weight gain: I think I'm up to 18.5 pounds.
What I miss: Nothing really.
Best moment of the week: Jason made tons of progress in the nursery!  He hung crown moulding, a shelf, and curtains.  The room is just about ready.  I'm waiting on a crib sheet, boppy cover, and changing pad cover as well as a custom clock I'm having made.  Other than that, I just need a few things to sit on the shelf!
What I'm looking forward to: Relaxing for the next few days and experiencing the magic of Christmas with Bryce.

No comments: