Wednesday, December 14, 2011

32 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 32 weeks
Maternity clothes: Mostly everything.  I had someone ask where I get my maternity clothes.  I actually found it kind of flattering because I feel like I lose all sense of style/fashion when I'm pregnant.  My mom splurged and bought me some Joe's jeans and some rouched shirts from A Pea in the Pod.  Everything else I have is from Target, Destination Maternity, and a few things from Macy's. 
Gender: It's a girl.  I think we are getting closer to a  name.  At least I think we have one name left in the running unless we come up with something we like better.  We almost had to settle on a name tonight so we could buy plane tickets to Disney World this summer, but we needed a birthday too so we just decided to forgo her ticket for now!
Movement: Yes!  My doctor could not decide what body part continues to protrude out of my left side, ha!
Sleep: No complaints!
Cravings: Nothing really.  I do miss the occasional glass of wine or champagne with all of the Christmas parties among us, but I'm fine.
Symptoms: I think I have been having some Braxton Hicks contractions every now and then.
Total weight gain: When I went to the doctor yesterday I had only gained .6 pounds in two weeks.  For my total weight gain, my scale says I've gained about 17.5. 
What I miss: Nothing really!
Best moment of the week:  My mom finished painting the nursery last night and I'm so pleased with the color!
What I'm looking forward to: Jason is going to hang the crown moulding in the nursery next week while we are off!

2 comments:

Life is Sweet : The McClain Family said...

I've been having Braxton Hicks too! Not much longer for us now! 8 more weeks!!!!! :)

Melissa said...

Can't wait! I hope you got your hjacket back last night. THanks for letting me use it!