Wednesday, December 28, 2011

34 weeks


Bryce really wanted to join in on the fun this week!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 34 weeks
Maternity clothes: Just about everything, but I'm still able to wear some regular shirts and sweaters.
Gender: Girl.............and she finally has a name!
Emmy Paige Whitlock
Movement: She is quite active.  She feels like she may be head down now because I'm getting lots of kicks in my ribs.
Sleep: Pretty good.  I have been waking up around 5 and tossing and turning until I finally get out of bed.  When I go back to work next week, I will only have to toss and turn until 5:30, but since I'm off this week, I've been able to stay in bed until Bryce wakes up, which is still early (6:30-7).
Cravings: Nothing really.  I just keep getting drawn in to all the candy and snacks around the house from Christmas.  It's not helping with the weight control!
Symptoms: A few Braxton Hicks everyday and lots of trips to the bathroom.
Total weight gain: I went to the doctor yesterday and they said I had gained two pounds since my last visit two weeks ago, which isn't bad considering the holiday.  My scale says I've gained about 20.5 pounds.
What I miss: Nothing really.  Maybe just my regular clothes (more trendy than maternity clothes).  I just don't feel like spending the money.  Jason's parents gave me some super cute boots for Christmas, but I'm going to have to wait until I can get back into regular clothes to show them off.
Best moment of the week: Too many!  The nursery is making progress everyday!  We had a wonderful Christmas!  I had a great report at the doctor yesterday.  My blood pressure was 100/60 and Emmy's heart rate was 160 bpm. 
What I'm looking forward to: I'm waiting for about 4 more things to come in the mail for the nursery!

No comments: