Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a nice visit in North Carolina with  my dad's family for Thanksgiving.  We were in lots of pictures as a family, but just not with my camera!  I do have a few shots of my boys though.  The chocolate cake was Bryce's favorite!  I personally enjoyed the pecan pie the best.  Wonder what the scales will say next week on my weekly post?!?



After lunch Bryce and Jason got a hold of my camera.  They enjoyed a mini photo shoot between the two of them!


A student in my class gave me a cute book for the baby and Bryce has been reading it this week.  It is a Baby Einstein book with mirrors and one of the pages is to make a monkey face like this!


Bryce even got a shot of Jason and his monkey face!


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: