Wednesday, November 2, 2011

26 weeks


**I'm looking a little tired in this picture.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 26 weeks
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing maternity things for the most part, but I'm still hanging onto some regular pieces.  I was very excited to wear my skinny jeans with my rain boots last weekend.  I won't be able to wear them much longer!
Gender: It's a girl.  I think I've mentioned Bryce's choices for names, but his most recent name that he is stuck on is Camille.  I doubt we will be going with that!
Movement: Lots.  She is very active in the evenings and now we're able to see her movements when we watch my belly.
Sleep: Pretty good.  I'm not waking up randomly like I was last week.
Cravings: Peppermint hot chocolate.  I usually get it at Starbucks, but Jason's sister told me they had it at McDonald's.  We went to get some the other night after our stew cook out and they accidentally gave me a peppermint mocha.  I was not a happy camper (I don't drink coffee).  I haven't been back for a second try yet.
Symptoms: Lots of trips to the bathroom during the day.  Sometimes she moves into a position that just hurts.  It's usually because she is pushing on my bladder, but other times, I just feel like she's trying to push her way through my belly!
Total weight gain: 12 pounds.  No weight gain this week which is surprising with the amount of Halloween candy around the house.
What I miss: Nothing really.  Just happy to have what I have!
Best moment of the week: Bryce got to meet our friend's new baby, Avery, last night and he was the cutest thing holding her!
What I'm looking forward to:  As I reach this point in the school year and I think about how much I really would rather stay home than work, I am SO looking forward to the time I'm going to get to spend at home with the baby and Bryce when she gets here!

No comments: