Sunday, November 27, 2011

doing boy stuff

The boys had some outside fun yesterday while I ran out to pick paint samples for the nursery.  Bryce enjoyed raking up leaves!

Of course if there wasn't jumping involved, I'm sure he wouldn't have been as interested in raking them!

Get ready....

Jump!

We took down the fall decorations yesterday to get ready for Christmas decorations so Bryce had some fun hammering golf tees into the pumpkins. 

It wasn't long before Jason had him out in the driveway hitting the pumpkins with a sledge hammer.  Boys really do need their dads!  This mom would never have thought to do something like this! 

Hitting something a little more his size.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Hi, Grace,
I would like permission to use one of your photos in this post for a post I am writing. It is the one of your son raking leaves. I have not found anything that is really what I am looking for until this one. It will be titled "Diagnosing Rapid Decline In Kids’ Social, Emotional & Academic Lives".
Thank you for your time and help considering this.
Blessings,
Jacqueline