Wednesday, November 23, 2011

29 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 29 weeks
Maternity clothes: All pants are, but I'm still wearing regular shirts.  I just pulled out my tub of maternity clothes from when I was pregnant with Bryce and got rid of all the things that were out of style or too big.  I found a few sweaters that I liked, but not much.
Gender: It's a girl.  We talked about names more the other night.  I had two names in mind when we found out we were having a girl.  Olivia was my first choice, but Jason doesn't like it because he thinks it's too popular.  I have one other name that I like.  Not sure if I love it, but I can't get it out of my mind to think about other names.
Movement: Yes and I love it!
Sleep: I think I jinxed myself last week when I said I was sleeping so well.  I can get to sleep, but staying asleep is another story!
Cravings: Nothing really. 
Symptoms: PIDs (pregnancy induced dumbness).  I lost my credit card last week.  Enough said!  Well I guess I should explain.  I had a horrible experience at the gas pump last week and left with 4 cents worth of gas.  That's right, FOUR!  I must have gotten flustered and I dropped my credit card.  Luckily when Jason went back to the gas station 3 hours later, it was still laying in front of the pump.  All I can say is Thank you God!
Total weight gain: still at 15 pounds.  No weight gain this week and we even had a Thanksgiving meal over the weekend!
What I miss: nothing really!
Best moment of the week: Getting our Christmas cards in the mail.  I'm usually very late in ordering them and this year I got a head start.  I ordered them on Sunday night and they were here by Tuesday.  I love Shutterfly!  I must say, these are our best cards to date!  Once I send them out, I will post one to the blog!
What I'm looking forward to: Waiting for a few more nursery pieces to come in the mail so I can finish putting the crib together and a few other accessories.

1 comment:

Sara said...

You look great! We love Shutterfly here, too :) After checking every card website I could, I knew Shutterfly was the way to go again this year. Happy Thanksgiving!