Thursday, October 20, 2011

trying to do better

With a week between my last posts, I'm trying to get back on track.  Each Thursday night our small group meets at church.  This week the guys went and helped a family within the church move so instead of a study tonight, the girls had a nice fellowship time with the kids and some snacks.  The boys enjoyed playing in the big kids class at church because there were different toys than they are used to in their regular classroom.  Towards the end, they got into the butterfly dress up headbands and I just had to snap a picture! 


I went to a Thirty-One party a few weeks ago and I got my order today!  I ordered this fun organization tote to use as a diaper bag.  I wasn't a fan of the shape of the diaper bag I had with Bryce so I'm hoping this one will do the trick.  

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It's such a cute bag!