Wednesday, October 5, 2011

22 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 22 weeks
Maternity Clothes: It's gotten a bit colder and I've found that I can still wear my regular sweaters!  I'm still wearing my maternity dresses and I have gotten a couple pair of pants to wear with my ruched tops.
Gender:  Girl.  It's still so much fun telling people who haven't heard yet.
Movement: Everyday!  Last week she was really active at night, but she has settled down this week.
Sleep: No complaints.  I have had some really strange dreams though.
Cravings: This week I have been devouring tootsie rolls.  Halloween candy is such a weakness for me.  I don't need fancy candy, just some milk duds and tootsie rolls!
Symptoms: Everyday after lunch my stomach feels like it has already stretched to the max.  I can't eat that much at one time, and even after a small lunch, I feel stuffed.  I only notice it at lunch time. 
Total weight gain: none this week!  still at 9 pounds
What I miss: This is totally unrelated to pregnancy, but I'm really missing summer vacation and all the time I had with Bryce.
Best moment of the week: Bryce slept in his big boy bed last night and did great!
What I'm looking forward to: I have a vision for the nursery, but I just can't decided on something.  I'm ready to start getting it together because Bryce's room and the nursery are in total disarray with all the changes and I'm going crazy.  If you know me, I need order!

No comments: