Saturday, August 20, 2011

zoo

Yesterday was Jason's last day of vacation so we took advantage of it and took Bryce to the zoo! 


He was a little braver this year and actually fed the giraffes.


You can clearly see he wasn't thrilled with the end result, but he did a great job!



He even fed the birds.  Jason had to help him hold the stick so he wouldn't drop it when the bird landed on it.  I had my camera off and missed my opportunity to take a picture of the bird that landed on Bryce's shoulder.  He didn't really like it.  Tons of birds ended up landing on Jason's shoulder.  I had a bird land on me and try to play in my hair.  That's when I bailed!


Bryce's favorite was the "nocerous".  I"m pretty sure that was his favorite last year and he still pronounces it the same!


He rode the merry-go-round the last time he went to the zoo with Kelly so it was a must again this time.  Of course I had the camera on manual setting when I took the picture so it's blurry, but you get the point!


No comments: