Thursday, August 18, 2011

15 weeks


I'm not loving the weekly pictures right now.  Jason didn't think the shirt I was wearing today showed as much of a bump as my tank top did that I was wearing underneath.  So here I am in all black and in need of a serious hair cut!

Pregnancy Highlights
 
How Far Along: 15 weeks 1 day
Maternity Clothes: Not really.  I’m not really loving my clothes from when I was pregnant with Bryce and I hate this in between stage.  I’m mostly wearing t-shirts and pajama pants at home and then flowy stuff if I have to go somewhere. 
Gender: We should find out mid/late September
Movement: Not Yet
Sleep: Maybe it’s getting a little better?!?
Cravings: Nothing really; just healthy foods and smaller portions at a time.
Symptoms: Headaches
Total Weight Gain: 5 pounds
What I Miss: Nothing really at the moment.
Best Moment of the Week: Going to the beach for a few days and having family fun time!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Going to the doctor on Tuesday and hearing the heartbeat.

2 comments:

Life is Sweet : The McClain Family said...

Hey! We found out this week -yes at 15 weeks but hey it was VERY obvious plus I'm measuring 5 days ahead...we're having a sweet BABY BOY! So excited!! May wait a while to post on the blog but wanted to let you know. I hope you have a girl though so you can have one of each :) Everyone else I know is having girls around that time!!

Melissa said...

He just wants you to show off that bump already!